Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Jaded Blossoms Stamps and Die

CLICK HERE for the DESIGN TEAM call...then scroll down



CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #160 Challenge "Christmas in July"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK




Hi Everyone,


Jaded blossoms had a great sale on their stamps and dies and I was able to scoop up a few sets and one of the stitched circle dies. I am  looking forward to trying these fun products out.
I only had one set of Jaded Blossom  stamps and I think I used it over and over, I won it awhile back on a blog hop for Breast cancer awareness so it is very limited.  Keep your eyes peeled for some projects using these stamps.




Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, how fun!! Have a great time playing with your new goodies my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some "happy" mail! can't wait to see what you create!! I love JB stamps and dies!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking like you are going to be doing some fabulous creating. Can't wait to see what you create.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Enjoy your JB crafty goodies!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...