Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Tuesday and MOJO Monday


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "RED" ends at 11:55 PST Jan 20, 2015


Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday !! 8:00 pm and I am just now getting in to my art room. It has been a long day, but wonderful.



 I needed some cards like this to send to people that are hurting and need prayer. I will probably make a few more of these, they came together pretty easily. The stamps and stamped image are from Verve. I used Tombow markers to color the butterfly. I flipped the sketch and moved the butterfly down because that will be the writing area (I can do that, it is my card (he he) and the sketch is just for inspiration) The  card base is PTI vintage cream and the embossing folder is cuttlebug swirls. The DSP is K & company. The twine is from my ETSY store.

I really like how my card came out. It was a great way to unwind and relax. Now I will go put my feet up. I hope you like my card.


Challenges:
MOJO

Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Both front and inside looks beautiful. Love the butterfly and its coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Diana!! I love the fold and that gorgeous butterfly!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Diana!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, this is beautiful in design and in meaning! What a blessing this will be to those in need of prayer. And there are so many. The card style is lovely and the butterfly is truly gorgeous. The embossing and papers are so pretty... it's clear to see how much you enjoy your crafty time, which is so important. I'm so glad you had a wonderful day, my friend. I think of you and pray for you often. Always know how much you are loved by so many, especially our faithful Father. :o) Have a blessed day, my treasured friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. That butterfly is one of my Verve favs.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card my friend! adore the butterfly & sentiment!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Diana. Love that super artistic butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty tri-fold card, Diana! Love each panel and (of course) that gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how beautiful! Love that colorful butterfly. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...