Friday, June 6, 2014

TGIF**** A winner***

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #133 Red, White and Blue challenge
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Alter a Cricut cartridge image" challenge


 Hi Friends,

The weather has been really nice here and I have been busy having fun.  Have you missed me?
I have been down to the beach quite a bit. There are a lot of graduations in town and I am sure that is typical everywhere.  I have had something going on every day since last Friday, whether it was planned or not. I have been working on getting a lot of items for the craft fair ready, this is a set of note cards. I hope to have quite a few of these finished by then.  It is juried this time and I don't know if I got in or not, but I would rather be prepared for it then rush around at the last minute.





Remember these cute little mini cards? The winner gets a set of 4


 Mini Friendship blog hop with me and Carrie


The Winner is
#12
Em Louise Fairley

Click here to see the entries by comment- You will have one week to claim your prize.

Challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2014/06/challenge-74-anything-goes-woptional.html

Have a blessed day, Diana


Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. These cards are so cute, what a nice prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a surprise to wake up to, my first ever win. THANK YOU Diana! I loved taking part in the hop :)

    Hugs,
    Em xxx
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool congrats to the winner! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous cards, Diana!! I love the pretty papers you used!! I think I have that stack from K&Co...I need to dig it out!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! They are Gorgeous! Congrats Em!! Yiippee!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!!
    Lovely weekend to you Diana
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. These seto of cards and envelopes are really cool. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Congratulation to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...