Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #115 CAMPING



CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE ending August 31






Good Morning Friends,

I thought I would keep the announcement of the camping challenge short and sweet.
I hope you all have enjoyed your summer





It is time to announce another challenge winner, I loved seeing all the Camping cards and projects  that were submitted, for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  Camping CHALLENGE  #115 you  all really rocked the challenge!!  You are going to love tomorrow's  challenge, it is that time of year and you know what that means  (hint).  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. tomorrow morning!!








CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #115 CHALLENGE.
There were  10---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: Cindy
CONGRATULATION!!!!Cindy

Please send me an e-mail, with your address  so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog



Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Cindy. I'm going to venture a guess at challenge theme as it being 'Back to School' since it is that time of yr. Am I correct? I'm missing my daughter BIG Time since she did not come home for the 1st Summer since she started college because she took 2 Summer classes which she rcvd an A & A- in. She has made the Dean's List every semester. Fall semester for her starts next Mon and I sent her 2 back to school pkgs. One was some items from Bath & Body Works when they had free shipping and another was a pkg of cards I made for her & some other items.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cindy.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Cindy!

    Diana, I just wanted to say thank you for all the fun challenges and the fabulous posts!

    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. Thank you. I just sent an email:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...